Choosing an audiologist is one of the most important decisions you can make.
Since 1980, the knowledgeable and professional staff at the Upper Canada Hearing and Speech Centre – a repeat Readers Choice Award-winner - has been providing comprehensive diagnostic and rehabilitative audiology services and devices, as well as seamless service and the most up-to-date testing and hearing aid technologies for patients of all ages.
The experienced and talented staff are licenced to provide the full range of audiology and hearing aid services including identification, assessment and treatment for hearing loss, central auditory processing disorders, tinnitus and hyperacusis.
What we do!
- Complete hearing testing for all ages:
- Central Auditory Processing Evaluations
- Rehabilitation services:
- Hearing aids - Prescription, dispensing and repairs
- Assistive technology
- Custom hearing protection
- We work with third parties, such as WSIB, VAC (Veterans Affairs Canada) & Government ADP